Tuesday, April 27, 2010

THE VIBRANCE OF SPRING!

   Everywhere I look, I am reminded how beautiful the vibrant colors of nature are!  From my bright blooming azaela, to the tulips and other flowers that are popping out everywhere, to the vibrancy of Coral, Turquoise and Lapis I've been designing with!  Just as nature provides us with quality rare earth finds, I continue to be inspired by nature, and continue to use only the best natural materials in my designs!
Time to spice up your wardrobe?  Time for you to start looking the way you feel? Let the vibrancy in natural gems & stones accentuate!   For a sampling of selection available, visit http://www.jylwalker.com/, go to "Contact Page" and click on ETSY button on left!  There you can purchase directly!  
  It's THAT easy!
Or... call or email me and set up an appointment!  
865.360.3007

P.S.  Jewelry makes a wonderful gift for
brides, birthdays, anniversaries & holidays!!  
See you soon!
Jyl
Jyl Walker Jewelry Designs

1 comment:

  1. Designs also available at LizBeth & Co. Gallery, Park West Boulevard, and White Orchid Bridal on Central!

    ReplyDelete