Monday, August 2, 2010

COMPANY BUZZ!


In the last several months, I have been busy traveling from Florida to California!  Among my exciting adventures, I did some Sea Kayaking in Monterey California!  While there, I was determined to find some SEA GLASS!  After a wonderful and educational experience on the water, a lovely lunch, and seeing which of the samples of clam chowder was the best (all the restaurants on Fisherman's Wharf compete thinking they have the best), we took what was supposed to be a short walk on the beach nearby.  I cannot begin to share my excitement as the first piece of SEA GLASS tumbled up toward my feet!  Once I started, I couldn't seem to stop!  After sending Mark back for the car, I spent 15 more blissful minutes, delighting in the SEA GLASS that was tumbling up just for me! 

The present:  Working in metals has been challenging and fun, and I am beginning to release new earrings, necklaces & bracelets in Copper, Sterling, GF, and Vermeil.  In the coming months, I will be working on rings, as well as, using the new found SEA GLASS!  As always, you can find beautiful gemstones & pearls in my collections!  Visit with me anytime in my studio for some fun creating your special pieces, or choose from the wide variety available.  865.360.3007 jyl@jylwalker.com.  Check out my new site at http://www.artid.com/ too! 
As always, Liz Beth gallery also carries a wonderful selection!
Visit often, things are ever changing!  Drop in anytime and leave a comment! 


No comments:

Post a Comment