Tuesday, February 9, 2010

LOVE IS NOT A SECOND HAND EMOTION!

Remember the old song Tina Turner sang?  What's Love Got To Do With It? 
LOVE has EVERYTHING to do with "IT".   I was just reminded of that this morning, in every aspect of my life, it IS without a doubt, the most important.  Beginning with me, encompassing my family, friends, others, this life, this world, past, present & future! 

When signs come into our lives it simply means we've got to make sense of them as they apply to our life situations - there is a message, and it's always personal (and usually profound).   As I sat here this morning, I found myself doing research on O's & 0's.  It took me to:  what does it mean when there's a symbol inside a circle... and here's what I found:  When any symbol is shown in a circle, it is an intuitive cue... the symbol beckons the viewer to be drawn in and included in the experience of whatever symbol or message the center may hold.  For example, a cross in a circle... invites the observer to step inside the sacredness the cross represents, while at the same time, it holds in the holiness, like a capsule of honor. 

A triangle, has long been used as a symbol of the Lord's love.  Turn it upside down and it symbolizes the vessel in which love is poured or carried.  Supposedly, the heart, is a graphic enhancement of the upside down triangle. 

Symbols, circles, gems... alchemy.  One of the very reasons, I believe, we are drawn to adorning ourselves, is that it is an outward sign of what we believe in.  Think about it... when wearing a necklace, it hooks and you have.... a circle!  If everything is energy, then....   each gem etc, represents something for us.  Valentines Day is almost here....   what's your "symbol" for love?  I work with EVERY budget!  Ask me how you can earn FREE jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment