Friday, December 4, 2009

WHAT DOES QUALITY REALLY MEAN THESE DAYS?

Quality is a word that is used a lot these days.  Yet, my observation, my opinion, is that much of what is available in clothing, shoes, jewelry, other things.... are not the quality I remember before the days of, well, days past.  

I get it, everyone's opinion is different.  Mine, you may ask? 

Quality means, it's made with natural materials, hand chosen from reputable dealers, some of those dealers are the ones my father, who was a Fine Jewler, used for over 40 years!  I take great pride in my work, as he did in his. 

You can SEE and FEEL the quality!  Just ask anyone who owns a piece made by me...   

COME  SEE & FEEL THE DIFFERENCE FOR YOURSELF!  VISIT WITH ME

at Liz-Beth and Co. on Park West Blvd, in Knoxville  http://www.jylwalker.com/
ETSY under JylWalker1
865.693.1469 to schedule an appointment Now! 



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE my new necklace and earrings! And you are right, the quality speaks for itself. Keep up the beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have many pieces of jewelry made by Jyl and each has been more lovely than the last. I think the one I love the best is the one she made for my wedding, white pearls in my necklace and earrings. Stunningly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete