Saturday, November 14, 2009

"THE PENDLETON SHOW"


Liz-Beth Gallery was aglow last night!   Not with candles, but with beautiful energy.   The Pendleton Show was a huge success!  I've never seen the gallery so full, and the food that normally lasts till the end, was nearly gone by 7pm! The gallery was very crowded, and a-buzz with activity and conversation!  It was a great opportunity get to know new people, and it was a delight to be able to share my work with them.   

My favorite part is when folks want to "play" and try on my pieces, and I feel much gratitude for not only seeing it on them, but joy & warmth at their reaction to how it feels and looks on them! There is much to be said, about how "genuine" stones, gems & pearls call forth something in us.  Somehow, they become a touchstone.  We are drawn to particular colors, but beyond that, we are drawn to particular gems, because we receive energy from them...  it has been that way since the beginning of time!

My work offers a large variety of styles, prices and designs.  Contact me now  ~ 865.693.1469 ~ to make an appointment in studio, or visit LizBeth Gallery and see Ann!  

No comments:

Post a Comment